Strivector specializes in full time and contract position hiring for companies like Amazon, Client, Client, Client, Capgemini and many other Fortune 500 companies and Startups. Our clients are growing so fast that they can’t hire good people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So, we help them. We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their dream companies and dream jobs.
So if you’re one of the best, and you are looking for something better, let us talk! :-D
This is a Windows Administrator position and requires someone who has Windows Administration, Server Automation, Powershell experience for this role.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance
- Perform System Maintenance
- Monitor System Performance
- Responsible for configuring and troubleshooting OS and applications on server-class systems running Windows
- Responsible for installing, decommissioning, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all Windows server operating systems and network connectivity.
- Assist in identifying potential servers for migration and migrating servers and their services from remote data centers.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
- Managing user access.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Windows Administrator who enjoys his work and is one of the best within your organization. The ideal Windows Administrator would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Extensive ability to create scripts in Powershell (must-have).
- Experience with BladeLogic / Truesight Server Automation (very much preferred).
- Experience with Enterprise management tools (RemedyForce).
- Experience in large, varied, global environments.
- Full knowledge of ITSM practices, especially change management, and use of a CMDB.
- Must possess strong hands-on experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, Security, Microsoft Clustering, and system backups/recovery.
- Familiarity with data center infrastructure, including wiring and cable management, and identifying UPS/Power and A/C requirements
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Ability to create scripts in Perl, Python, and similar languages.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Server administration-a high level of technical knowledge regarding Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance
If you are a good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, let’s talk.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum Experience: 4 years of Windows Administration, Server Automation, Powershell
Type of position: Contract Position
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionInformation Technology
IndustriesIT Services and IT Consulting
Windows Administrator in Nashville, TN
Data Manager jobs
Sharepoint Administrator jobs
Client Analyst jobs
Junior Administrator jobs
Hadoop Developer jobs
Senior System Engineer jobs
System Network Administrator jobs
Senior Infrastructure Engineer jobs
Infrastructure Consultant jobs
Asset Manager jobs
Senior System Administrator jobs
Integration Architect jobs
Information Technology Administrator jobs
Infrastructure Administrator jobs
Server Administrator jobs
Virtualization Engineer jobs
Information Technology Network Engineer jobs
Windows System Administrator jobs
Senior Support Analyst jobs
Human Resources Business Partner jobs
Windows System Engineer jobs
Exchange Administrator jobs
Windows Specialist jobs
Windows Server Engineer jobs
Technical Test Lead jobs