Do you enjoy a fast paced, creative environment surrounded by bright and driven colleagues? Do you approach every challenge with a can-do spirit? Use your passion for service and attention to detail to help the Gensler team bring designs to life. As a Studio Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to a team of industry-leading designers and architects. You're at the heart of your studio’s activities and the soul that keeps your studio moving forward. Studio Coordinators act as an ambassador for their studio and a liaison between their directors/principals and many others.
What You Will Do
- Support Studio Directors and Principals with all administrative needs, including scheduling of meetings, answering phones, travel arrangements, expense reports, correspondence, etc.
- Assist Studio Director with operational aspects of running the studio including but not limited to organizing studio meetings, staffing, financial tracking, timecard collection, PTO tracking, proposal/presentation preparation
- Track calendars, budgets, and expenses
- Maintain a clean, organized studio space, physically and digitally
- Maintain seating charts, storage areas, and common spaces
- Engage in office culture, planning studio retreats, outings, and celebrations
- Manage daily communications with internal and external parties
- Serve as back-up for reception occasionally and other Studio Coordinators
- Provide light IT support, create and edit presentations, meetings and events setup and cleanup, timesheet management, and other administrative duties as required
- Well organized, thoughtful, detail and service oriented; In addition, candidates should be able to take ownership of tasks and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through in a dynamic environment
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Microsoft Office experience a must
- Adobe Suite/In Design experience a huge plus
- Experience managing multiple calendars in Outlook
- Proficient in booking complex travel
- Proven attention to detail, with excellent organizational and technical skills
- Must be able to determine priorities, take ownership of tasks, and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Established success working on multiple tasks/projects as the same time
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the firm, clients, and subcontractors
- Must be able to work overtime on an as-needed basis
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time R-5650
Gensler is a global architecture, design, and planning firm with 49 locations across Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, and the Americas. Founded in 1965, the firm serves more than 3,500 active clients in virtually every industry. Gensler designers strive to make the places people live, work, and play more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Gensler celebrates diversity and our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
You may view our Pay Transparency Statement , your EEO rights under the law , and EEO is the law supplemental information . Gensler shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Gensler endeavors to make gensler.com/careers accessible to all applicants. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us .
Regarding Gensler’s approach to recruiting new talent, we will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with Gensler to review available information on recruitment fraud . Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing Gensler should email email@example.com .
Studio Coordinator - Digital Experience Design | 7 Locations
Seniority levelNot Applicable
Job functionDesign, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
IndustriesArchitecture and Planning and Design Services
Studio Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
Project Manager jobs
Traffic Manager jobs
Office Assistant jobs
Personal Assistant jobs
Senior Project Architect jobs
Architectural Designer jobs
Architectural Intern jobs
Marketing Coordinator jobs
Production Specialist jobs
Partnerships Coordinator jobs
Junior Recruiter jobs
Staff Architect jobs
Assistant Event Manager jobs
Liaison Officer jobs
Design Assistant jobs
Study Coordinator jobs
Print Coordinator jobs
Interior Design Intern jobs
Junior Interior Designer jobs