Strategic Partnerships Trainee
Endeavor are offering the perfect opportunity for graduates to join IMG Media & Events as part of the Strategic Partnerships Sponsorship Sales Trainee Program. Successful candidates will gain varied experience by shadowing existing members of the US Strategic Partnerships Sponsorship Sales team, working across many events across Culinary, Arts, Entertainment, Tennis, Golf business divisions. The training program will take place over 2 year period. In Year 2 of the program (upon successful completion Year 1), the Strategic Partnerships Trainee will have the opportunity to start to sell sponsorship (and be included in the incentive program) for Endeavor Properties and if successful, could graduate to the position of Strategic Partnerships Executive.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Conducting research, collecting and analyzing data to prepare reports prior to meetings
- Researching appropriate industries/categories and leads for event partnerships
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Preparing documents and presentations for clients
- Conducting data entry onto CRM system and drawing relevant reports / dashboards
- Becoming familiar with all our processes and Panther/CRM/Power BI systems used in the Strategic Partnerships team
- Managing pipeline reports and trackers
- Shadowing sales execs at meetings
- Liaising with Sales Operations team on all tasks
- General office duties & administration for the Sales Operations and Strategic Partnerships team
- Possibility of attending events, gaining experience with account management and hosting of clients at events
- Attending meetings and taking minutes, as well as post meeting CRM entry
- Coordinating multi-party meetings, conference calls and video-conferences
- Attending introductions with various other parts of the business to understand the wider company
- Requirement to work outside of usual working hours, attending Events, where necessary
- Learn and soak up as much knowledge about Endeavor and all the different parts of the company from introduction meetings you will attend.
- Become familiar of all aspects of the events we own, operate, represent in the US by spending time with different business units and event managers and attending events where possible.
- Understand rights and benefits of an event partnership and be familiar with the reasons a company chooses to sponsor a certain event.
- Garner as much knowledge and training on strategic partnerships and sponsorship sales from the wider team and by shadowing the sales execs.
- Be actively researching industries and categories to be able to generate a decent number of leads weekly for chosen events.
- Think creatively about intuitive partnerships for new categories and companies we are not yet working with, including activation ideas.
- Be familiar with all tools and systems and follow all due Sales Operations processes.
- Be commercially aware and have knowledge of brands associated with sponsorship of international events
- Previous work experience on events
- Numerate with ability to analyze and work with numbers
- Strong knowledge of digital landscape, active in social media
- Understanding of latest trends, new concepts in sponsorship
- Knowledge of other languages and international awareness would be beneficial.
- Events, Sports, Business Studies, Marketing related degree (or equivalent)
- Be a good administrator with attention to detail
- Possess strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task, and stay organized under pressure
- Showcase strong interpersonal communication skills to provide first rate service internally to colleagues and externally to clients
- Be completely discreet when handling/dealing with confidential information
- Demonstrate commercial and cultural awareness (as dealing with multi-national companies and international events)
- Be driven to achieve success and possess the hunger and curiosity to learn and be proactive in finding and chasing leads
- Enjoy working in a team environment with the ability to collaborate, seek feedback and build credibility through interaction with others
Job functionBusiness Development and Sales
IndustriesSpectator Sports and Entertainment Providers
Strategic Partnerships in New York, NY
Customer Assistant jobs
Manager Strategic Partnerships jobs
Project Management Analyst jobs
Strategic Partner jobs
Product Management Specialist jobs
Channel Development Manager jobs
Non Executive Director jobs
Executive Project Assistant jobs
Field Specialist jobs
Strategic Account Manager jobs
Global Head jobs
Capability Manager jobs
Communications Associate jobs
Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
Chief Sales Officer jobs
Director Of Strategic Partnerships jobs
Head Of Distribution jobs
Marketing Operations Specialist jobs
Director Of Partnerships jobs
Vice President Content jobs
Marketing Analysis Manager jobs
Head Of Partnerships jobs
Press Assistant jobs
Head Of Strategic Planning jobs