Estimated pay range
Actual pay may be different — this range is estimated based on Residential Coordinator in The Woodlands, Texas, United States at similar companies.
Base pay range
We aspire to be the most creatively driven real estate company in the world and we believe in fostering a culture that is built to last by cultivating curiosity and empowering every employee to find their story in this great organization.
The Residential Coordinator provides support to the SVP, Master Planned Communities and the Residential Land Sales team. Key responsibilities include entering and verifying data in the lot inventory system, maintaining the file systems for residential communities and builders, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for the MPC team. Support team initiatives and objectives by completing various projects and special assignments as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing expense reports, travel arrangements, filing, and scheduling meetings for SVP, Master Planned Communities and other Residential Land Sales team members as directed. Assist with PowerPoint presentations as directed.
- Responsible for set-up of all builder and consultant meetings for SVP, Master Planned Communities and other Residential Land Sales team members as directed.
- Assist SVP, Master Planned Communities with Residential Workshops. Responsible for updating agenda and emailing to all participants prior to meeting. Responsible for set up and taking notes during meetings.
- Assist SVP, Master Planned Communities and other team members with coordinating and scheduling monthly Team Meetings for The Woodlands/The Woodlands Hills MPC team and quarterly Team Meetings for the Bridgeland/The Woodlands/The Woodlands Hills MPC team.
- Enter plat data in JDE. Maintain all related files.
- Maintain file system for all residential communities and builders and ensure that all related documents are stored in SharePoint.
- Provide back-up as needed for The Woodlands and The Woodlands Hills lot closings.
- Provide back-up as needed for The Woodlands and The Woodlands Hills home sales reports.
- Responsible for receiving signage requests from builders. Forward to SVP, Master Planned Communities for review and approval. Coordinate with Development Team and Marketing Team as needed.
- Generate exhibits/reports for MUD reporting and lot mowing as requested by the Development Team.
- Update and maintain the neighborhood and street name databases for The Woodlands and The Woodlands Hills. Coordinate with Marketing Team and SVP, Master Planned Communities as needed.
- Responsible for fielding all inquiry calls from prospective homebuyers and residents for The Woodlands and The Woodlands Hills.
- Provide administrative support for Residential Land Sales team as directed.
- Assist Marketing Team with builder and Realtor events as needed.
- Assist with front desk back-up of receptionist duties as requested.
- Minimum 2-5 years of administrative support experience in a corporate environment.
- The ability to interact well with employees, clients, and vendors.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be reliable and dependable.
- Build positive working relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Be resourceful and able to work efficiently even if given very little direction and information.
- Able to effectively multi-task and handle multiple projects.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions and willing to ask if unsure.
- Able to work additional hours to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good problem solver/creative thinker.
- “Can-do” attitude and pro-active.
- Highly proficient in MS office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Knowledge of JDE a plus.
- Some college required.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Dress code is business professional.
- Typical working days and hours will be Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Additional hours and occasional weekend work may be required.
- Typical office environment.
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionEducation and Training
Residential Coordinator in The Woodlands, TX
Residential Coordinator jobs
Residential Manager jobs
Real Estate Intern jobs
Management Information Systems Specialist jobs
Program Coordinator jobs
Operations Coordinator jobs
District Manager jobs
Purchasing Assistant jobs
Resident Engineer jobs
Security Officer jobs
Site Supervisor jobs
Resources Analyst jobs
Design Coordinator jobs
Assistant Property Manager jobs
Director Of Security jobs
English Teacher jobs
Senior Superintendent jobs
Resident Director jobs
Architectural Representative jobs
Residential Counselor jobs
Residence Manager jobs
Audit Director jobs
Operations Intern jobs