We believe that sophisticated yet approachable design should be infused into everything we do — whether it’s our product, our partner-facing campaigns, or our internal tools, it all should be reflective of our larger company mission to build more equitable, accessible, and sustainable cities.
What You'll Do
- Conceptualize, design, and build inspiring visual assets (web/landing page assets, product videos, gifs, animations, emails, social media assets, print collateral, product illustrations, sales presentation material). You will help expand and evolve our visual toolkit.
- Adapt campaign materials across different mediums such as brochures, billboards, social media posts, apps and presentation decks. Expand concepts to fit different mediums. Communicate process and ideas for driving work forward.
- Work closely with the creative team (graphic designers and copywriters) on a daily basis; frequently partner with the larger marketing organization (growth, demand gen, PR, etc) on campaigns and high visibility brand projects.
- You’ve got at least 3 years of experience in a similar role within a company or agency.
- You've got a solid operational knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a design portfolio that displays a strong sense of style, conceptual thinking, and an understanding of color, layout, typography, especially how these are optimized for an accessible user experience, in print and digital.
- You’re familiar with and comfortable working directly in product design files and editing or modifying assets to convey a specific idea.
- You have a thorough understanding of print and collateral design and production processes and delivery systems as well as industry best practices required.
- You are open to feedback and constantly strive to improve design in critiques, reviews, and team forums.
- You’re a self-starter and natural team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to iterate quickly, own your work, and adapt to a rapidly growing brand.
- You’re flexible and adaptable to changing working conditions, whether remotely or on a hybrid in-person schedule at our NYC headquarters.
- Nothing gets past you. Your attention to detail is exceptional — in design and copy, noticing the big and the small errors and opportunities for enhancement.
- Sketch, Figma, and emerging design tools.
- Motion and/or animation skills
- Passion for transportation
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionDesign, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
IndustriesIT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development, and Internet Publishing
Production Designer in New York, NY
Creative Director jobs
Graphic Designer jobs
Visual Designer jobs
Validation Lead jobs
Director Sales Engineering jobs
Junior Graphic Designer jobs
Layout Designer jobs
Concept Artist jobs
Computer Aided Design Drafter jobs
Assistant Buyer jobs
Senior Production Designer jobs
Transportation Intern jobs
Lighting Designer jobs