Photo Editorial Assistant
Assist with day-to-day photo departmental needs.
iHeartRadio is looking for a skilled photographer and photo editor who is also well versed in social media content creation. The right candidate is someone who has good time management and can tackle a variety of projects from archival organization to conceptualizing and creating photo galleries for our websites and graphics for our social accounts. Photographing and editing artist visits and events may include late evening/weekend hours and potential travel opportunities.
- Please include portfolio site or example of photographic work with application.
- Ability to navigate photo agency websites (i.e. Getty Images, Splash News, Backgrid, MEGA)
- Enthusiastic interest in/knowledge of music and pop culture
- Knowledge of copyright and best usage practices
- Knowledge of content creation for social media platforms
- Adobe Suite proficiency (specifically Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Ability to navigate Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Canon cameras and Canon accessories
- Knowledge of Profoto lights and accessories
- Maintaining photo database and archive of original and licensed images (experience with Photoshelter a plus)
- Researching and building topical photo galleries
- Occasionally assisting with in-house photo shoots and B2B (business to business) events
- Assisting the social media team with engaging graphics
- High volume on-site photo editing using Lightroom (experience with event and live music photo editing a plus)
- On-site photo delivery
- Providing photography and/or editing support during internal B2B events and off-site events
- Working closely with photographers at events
- Assisting with the creation of shot lists and anticipating client/sponsor photo related needs
- Working well in fast paced/deadline driven environment while maintaining attention to detail
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Subject to applicable law, candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionMarketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing
IndustriesIT Services and IT Consulting, Marketing Services, and Software Development
Editorial Assistant in New York, NY
Book Seller jobs
Junior Copywriter jobs
Writing Tutor jobs
Research Supervisor jobs
International Editor jobs
Graphic Assistant jobs
Assistant Publisher jobs
Press Assistant jobs
Development Editor jobs
Assistant News Editor jobs
Design Editor jobs
Teaching Assistant Professor jobs
Radio Disc Jockey jobs
Newspaper Reporter jobs
Publishing Editor jobs
Editorial Project Manager jobs
Literary Agent jobs