- Create an individualized magical experience for Guests while capturing their photos
- Personalize Guest images into cherished memories
- Ability to setup and shoot on location studio packages
- Ability to problem solve situational issues; location disruptions, background interferences, shadows, etc.
- Takes initiative on photography jobs to anticipate problems
- Proactively lead and shoot family portrait sessions
- Play an active role in helping the team achieve productivity goals
- When necessary, will support the overall guest experience by performing the responsibilities of a Digital Photographer.
- Strong understanding of proper exposure in dark locations and direct sunlight
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of ISO, F-Stop and Shutter Speed
- Strong understanding of depth of field and how to achieve in a variety of situations Ability to white balance on location in a variety of lighting situations
- An understanding of the correct gear to take on an assignment
- Strong technical proficiency of studio flash units and multiple pocket wizards
- Ability to determine when and how to use a second light unit as a fill flash or key light
- Understanding of three-point lighting
- Ability to set up multiple strobes for a large area to eliminate dark areas of the image
- Ability to determine appropriate photo locations
- Familiar with multiple posing techniques; formal standing poses, group posing, basic studio poses, etc.
- Ability to shoot large group photos (10 – 300 people)
- Previous experience as a professional photographer for family portraits, weddings, receptions, awards presentations, event documentation, etc.
- Knowledge of Japanese language preferred
- Working knowledge of photo retouching and image editing applications (Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, etc.)
- Ability to setup and assist with “print on site” packages
High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Information :
This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week - Saturday or Sunday required. For training purposes, extended availability for up to four (4) weeks may be required immediately following the start date.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: AULANI CASTING
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
Job functionDesign, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
IndustriesIT Services and IT Consulting, Marketing Services, and Software Development
Photographer in Kapolei, HI
Assessment Coordinator jobs
Meeting Event Coordinator jobs
Director Of Licensing jobs
Director Brand Strategy jobs
Creative Art Director jobs
Video Editor jobs
Freelance Photographer jobs
Photo Specialist jobs
Camera Operator jobs
Video Production Specialist jobs
Newspaper Reporter jobs
Image Editor jobs
Camera Editor jobs
Picture Editor jobs
Background Painter jobs