Multimedia Marketing Creative
Louder Than Digital is searching for a freelance Multimedia Marketing Creative to join our Crew and start riffing creative designs, ad and email copy, and overall stellar performance into our client accounts.
Who are you?
You are looking for a spot to flex your graphic design, copy, and creative skills by developing compelling and beautiful assets for our clients, while also being an effective collaborator with our partners and Louder Crew members. You are enthusiastic about being an innovative, creative artist and supporting Louder’s teams through a variety of channels including digital, web, print, video and other mediums as assigned. You will work closely with our team leaders to create and bring ideas to life to help drive clients’ business strategies.
Who are we?
At Louder, we are a tenacious team of marketers who help transform clients into the rockstars of their industry. We go beyond traffic and sales to really understand deep buying behavior patterns and adapt our strategies to capitalize on those trends. That way, clients can go beyond knowing what works and what doesn’t to understanding true value and ways to drive the most amount of revenue for the best ROI. We’re smart with complex behavior data—it’s that simple!
A day in the life freelance Multimedia Marketing Creative
You may contribute to client projects by:
- Developing graphic support to media, product, and developers across multiple industries including craft beverage, mortgage, retail, consumer goods, and more!
- Creating brand-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives and target audience into client deliverables such as graphics, logos, collateral event materials, etc.
- Adapting designs to fit and perform on social media and digital platforms
- Assisting with website updates and digital ad creation
- Designing templates for presentation decks or Powerpoint slides
- Developing copy for email drip campaigns, caption copy, giveaways, and more.
Your talents and/or experience:
- 1-2 years of graphic design and content creation experience (interning, freelancing, part-time or full-time design work)
- Exceptional design, writing, and proofing skills, including the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our clients’ various types of content
- Ability to take a brand or client idea from concept to reality
- Understanding of industry, brand, and usability principles that help drive successful designs
- Excellent computer and design knowledge for both MAC and PC environments including demonstrated competence with Adobe Creative Suite
- General understanding of typography, printing digital layout, design and production/implementation, color theory, photo resolutions/dpi knowledge, and working knowledge of current design trends
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Willingness to work effectively in project management systems to ensure streamlined execution of deliverables
- Comfort working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes
- Quick learner and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to take direction and accept constructive criticism in order to improve projects
- You thrive in a fast-growing startup environment
- Are cool to partner with us in a freelancer role
When you’re on Tour with Louder, what are the perks?
Work from anywhere. Literally. Backstage, from the road, beach, mountains, West Coast, East Coast, or Patagonia. We’ve done it all and you can too! As long as you get your work done and can maintain effective collaboration with the team, you can work where you want, when you want.
Gain experience working with incredibly awesome leadership, co-workers, and freelance partners that love talking shop, and even more, love unwinding by listening to live music, reveling in our humor and wit, traveling, nerding out on documentaries, eating good food, drinking great beer, and most importantly, giving back to philanthropic causes we are passionate to support.
Creative Specialist in United States
Creative Lead jobs
Marketing Designer jobs
Creative Director jobs
Social Media Marketing Manager jobs
Success Coach jobs
Marketing Communications Executive jobs
Script Writer jobs
Creative Services Project Manager jobs
Art Teacher jobs
Visual Artist jobs
Senior Creative Designer jobs
Creative Art Director jobs
Creative Writer jobs
Senior Merchandiser jobs
Creative Head jobs
Creative Strategist jobs
Senior Creative Director jobs
Online Marketer jobs
Creative Producer jobs
Creative Copywriter jobs
Editorial Designer jobs
Head Of Content jobs
Communication Trainee jobs
Senior Publicist jobs
Freelance Creative Director jobs