Jr Graphic Designer
Kitchen United is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team. This role will leverage creative instincts and graphic design talent to develop engaging visual designs that attract the right audience, communicate a powerful message, and effectively promote a call to action. This includes working with a senior graphic designer, marketing leadership and our external agencies to understand and further develop the Kitchen United brand, collaborating with marketing team members to create compelling visuals for strategic campaigns, and contributing to the creative execution of all digital and physical collateral.
This role will be responsible for:
- Creating original designs for promotional and event materials, including coupons, physical signage, and flyers and posters
- Creating social media graphics and memes, Instagram panels and stories
- Schedule projects within budget constraints and target deadlines
- Producing digital content for social channels, blog posts, email templates, and our Kitchen kiosks
- Producing final design solutions for sales decks and other customer-facing materials including “one-pagers”
- Reviewing and editing photos and videos, optimizing specs for various social and digital channel formats
- Making design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Taking feedback and amending designs based on updated information
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand by preparing rough drafts to present to the team
- Supporting miscellaneous internal graphic needs
- BA degree in design, fine arts, or related field
- A strong portfolio and a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and turnkey tools such as Canva
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a designer.
- Experience designing for digital platforms, understanding platform preferences and limitations.
- Experience designing for various types of print collateral.
- Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadline
- Must be an independent, self-directed worker, focused on concrete results and outcomes.
- Goal orientated, and a strong sense of responsibility and ownership for the company’s success.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate and successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Competitive Salary (DOE) Dependent on Experience
- Employee Bonus Plan
- Stock Options
- 401K Program
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Package, including paid volunteer days
- Recognition Programs
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance covered by Kitchen United at no expense to you
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account (pre-tax dollars to pay for medical expenses)
- Life & AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- New HQ office in beautiful Old Town Pasadena with indoor & outdoor office space
- KU Company Swag
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts at Kitchen United Mix Locations
Kitchen United is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Kitchen United will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
IndustriesRestaurants, Food and Beverage Services, and Hospitality
Junior Graphic Designer in Pasadena, CA
Graphic Specialist jobs
Marketing Designer jobs
Graphic Designer jobs
Visual Designer jobs
User Interface Designer jobs
Content Designer jobs
Freelance Designer jobs
Media Designer jobs
Senior Graphic Designer jobs
Digital Media Designer jobs
Multimedia Designer jobs
Graphic Engineer jobs
Editorial Designer jobs
Marketing Advertising Assistant jobs
Graphic Assistant jobs
Website Graphic Designer jobs
Video Production Specialist jobs
Computer Graphic Designer jobs
Assistant Art Director jobs
Image Editor jobs