Estimated pay range
Actual pay may be different — this range is estimated based on Interior Design Consultant in San Francisco, California, United States at similar companies.
Base pay range
We're looking for the next gen of style-discerning, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial In-Home Designers, with a passion for enabling customers to express their personal style in the transformation of their homes with our premium quality custom window treatments.
If that sounds like you, this may be your opportunity to embark on a rewarding work-from-home design sales career with the national custom window treatment industry's design-centric style leader.
What Smith & Noble In-Home Designers Do
- Conduct in-home design appointments and close related sales, delivering elevated design experiences and creating lifetime customer relationships.
- Enable the customer's expression of her personal style, by designing along side her, using our curated and cohesive product portfolio, comprised of premium materials and hardware.
- Leverage cutting edge design technology, featuring Smith & Noble's proprietary, user-friendly Digital Design Studio on Company-issued iPad Pros and iPhones.
- Develop trend-setting smart home automation design solutions, based on the most affordable and intuitive smart home system in the industry: Smith & Noble Smart|Shades.
- Qualified leads, generated by our multi-channel, premium brand marketing campaigns, that designers convert into stunning makeovers, delighted customers, repeat orders, referrals and commission earnings.
- Double commission for the designer's self-generated orders
- A full-time, yet flexible, entrepreneurial job, based on working-from-home and rewarding work-life integration, where the designer is in complete command of her/his virtually unlimited earning potential.
- Competitive compensation, based 100% on commission earnings with no cap, ranging from $25,000 per year for less skilled designers to $100,000 for exceptional designers.
- Thorough training, both at the onboarding stage and on-going, ensuring that you have the knowledge, skills and tools to maximize your income.
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Paid vacation or Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays (10)
- Paid sick time
- Training and ramp-up pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan, with generous Company match
- A fun, collegial, supportive, transparent Company culture and employee experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, but may be substituted with years of design and entrepreneurial experience.
- Valid driver's license, vehicle ownership and insurance coverage.
- Familiarity with video conferencing platforms, such as Zoom, Go To Meeting and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in home decor as an interior decorator, event decorator, sales consultant, design consultant, fabric consultant, fabric salesperson, or window treatment salesperson..
- Passion for design, sales and building lifetime customer relationships!
Job functionDesign, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Interior Design Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Retail Associate jobs
Project Architect jobs
Home Consultant jobs
Architecture Specialist jobs
Architectural Designer jobs
Client Care Coordinator jobs
Design Architect jobs
Design Project Manager jobs
Flight Attendant jobs
Residential Coordinator jobs
Design Consultant jobs
Design Coordinator jobs
SAP Specialist jobs
Textile Designer jobs
Sales Design Consultant jobs
Show Manager jobs
Art Teacher jobs
Interior Decorator jobs
Design Center Manager jobs
Interior Design Intern jobs
Junior Interior Designer jobs