Are you the go-to person whenever your friends and family are looking for design advice?
Do you want to work one on one with clients, helping them turn their house into a home?
If you are enthusiastically answering "yes"! then our Havenly Home Stylist opportunity might be perfect for you!
At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Whether it's uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - We're here for you & all your design needs! Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
We're in search of talented Home Stylists who are entrepreneurially spirited, client-focused and fired up to grow a business in a new and exciting way. Sound like you or someone you know? We want to hear from you!
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will...
- Have the chance to break into the world of online interior design. The Home Stylist opportunity is best for designers who are newer to online design and still learning how to create design renderings with Photoshop. Already have experience? Check out our E-Designer opportunity.
- Work remotely online through the Havenly platform as an independent contractor, to create beautiful designs for clients across the country. (Swoon over real designs by Havenly Designers HERE).
- Source furnishings and decor from a wide variety of retail, trade and wholesale vendors.
- Provide stellar experiences to each and every client, both through messaging and phone calls, going above and beyond to meet their needs and bring their home design dreams to life.
- Actively keep up with trends in interior design and always keep learning about new ways to improve your brand and service. You will always have a great support system here at Havenly, but taking initiative is a definite key to success!
- Proactively and in a timely fashion communicate with your customers and respond to their inquiries.
- You are passionate about interior design and creating delightful experiences for your clients.
- You are a quick- learner and have some professional experience in interior Design or a comparable, related field.
- You have experience in customer service and know how to provide the best possible experience for every client you work with.
- You are tech savvy and are comfortable working online in various softwares and are proficient in creating 1D mood boards and concept boards on Photoshop.
- You have excellent time management skills and can approach every design creatively by pushing style boundaries for your clients and exceeding expectations.
- You are a driven, self-starter who's excited to work independently to grow a design business and portfolio of your own.
You'll love being a Havenly Home Stylist because...
- You will be able to break into the world of online design, gain experience and build a portfolio of beautiful interior design work.
- You will have the opportunity to build your own business, your personal brand, and be your own boss with support of the largest online residential design firm in the country.
- You will have access to professional photography, press opportunities, VIP client work, and social media amplification.
- You will receive a continuous stream of clients, without spending money on sales and marketing, and without having to ever commute for meetings and appointments.
- You will be able to help out clients from the comfort of your own home or your favorite coffee shop, and have more quality time for family and friends!
- You will achieve control over your schedule and also make your clients happy without the hurdles of commuting to meetings.
- You will receive ongoing support from the Havenly customer and designer support teams. We gotchu!
- Havenly Home Stylists are Independent Contractors who operate their own business, provide their own tools & software, and work on their own schedules (meeting our SLA required deadlines).
- Most of our successful Designers dedicate a minimum of 15-20 hours per week to their projects.
- The compensation is a mix of project base pay in conjunction with commission and bonuses based on performance.
- Home stylists work 100% remotely, and we are currently looking for home stylists in most areas of the US, Canada, Mexico and South America.
- Fill out the application below.
- Complete our assessment project.
- Learn more about the opportunity and ask questions.
- Join us!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to review your application and look forward to the possibility of working with you!
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionDesign, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Stylist in New York, NY
Vacation Planner jobs
Visual Manager jobs
Staff Counsel jobs
Tanning Consultant jobs
Display Manager jobs
Design Assistant jobs
Textile Designer jobs
Fashion Consultant jobs
Assistant Merchandising Manager jobs
Visual Merchandiser jobs
Interior Decorator jobs
Product Development Coordinator jobs
Interior Design Project Manager jobs
Fashion Specialist jobs
Commercial Loan Processor jobs
Fashion Editor jobs
Computer Graphic Designer jobs
Set Dresser jobs
Retail Sales Coordinator jobs
Market Editor jobs
Assistant Art Director jobs