Financial Business Systems Analyst
Position at Parts Town
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, thirteen years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list nine times. We are honored to be voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020 and 2021.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Our Financial Business Systems Analyst (internally known as Einstein of the Enterprise) is an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis technique demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are responsible for solving organizational information and systemic problems by analyzing requirements, designing system processes and procedures, and recommending system controls and protocols.
A Typical Day
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement from a systems perspective.
- Improve operational and training procedures to improve ERP productivity
- Work with system end-users to understand and document requirements and workflows
- Improve systems by studying current practices; documenting and designing modifications
- Take part in ERP driven projects from inception to completion
- You have 5-8 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst and 2-4 years of exposure to a Tier 1 ERP environment (SAP / Oracle preferred)
- You possess excellent written and communication skills with proven experience working with business partners and vendors
- You have a working knowledge of business concepts and processes (financial or supply chain & inventory management) supporting both US and Global operations
- You determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- You improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and providing solutions
- You recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- You prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- You are a multitasker and can operate across multiple projects concurrently
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and have a highly analytical mindset
- You can effectively document effective solutions for business systems
- Bonus points if you have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- You love to share new concepts and ideas
Our team’s favorite pastimes include corny jokes, meme wars, Portillo’s and Star Wars. We like both dogs and cats, and we like coffee…a lot (we’ll hear you out on whether Dunkin or Starbucks gets your vote).
We welcome diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job functionInformation Technology
Business System Analyst in Addison, IL
Junior System Analyst jobs
Project Team Lead jobs
Business Development Analyst jobs
Financial Systems Analyst jobs
Senior Accounting Manager jobs
System Developer jobs
Senior System Analyst jobs
Server Administrator jobs
Category Marketing Manager jobs
Senior Business System Analyst jobs
Business Analyst Intern jobs
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant jobs
Global Finance Manager jobs
Supply Chain Associate jobs
Financial Systems Manager jobs
Senior Recruitment Specialist jobs
Demand Supply Planner jobs
Business Services Analyst jobs
Community Advisor jobs
University Instructor jobs
Equity Strategist jobs
Information Technology Business Analyst jobs
Assistant Buyer jobs