Duncan Aviation AOG Rapid Response Teams Are Located In
- Atlanta, GA
- Charlotte, NC
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Tampa, FL
- Van Nuys, CA
- Midwest (Chicago, IL, Wisconsin)
- Northeast (Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania)
- Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR, Seattle, WA)
- Battle Creek, MI
- Lincoln, NE
- Provo, UT
Essential Job Functions
- Efficiently inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, function tests, removes, reinstalls, and returns to service of aircraft engines and APUs using the proper tooling and test equipment in a safe, professional, and clean manner according to manufacturer’s specifications, FAA regulations and Duncan Aviation approved procedures. Performs as an RII Inspector.
- Oversees, completes and maintains accurate and timely engine and project documentation including reviewing preliminary reports to ensure accuracy of forecasted and billed labor hours; reviewing work orders and invoices, etc. to ensure timely and accurate inventory allocation, appropriate sign-off language, and accurate charges for labor and outside services are applied prior to billing.
- Assists with developing and maintaining relationships with area customers, communicating with sales and marketing personnel, and monitors the Company’s customer database to seek and solicit engine service opportunities. Contacts and calls on customer for engine, APU, or other service support work to meet established financial goals. Responds to customer requests and issues regarding engine and APU service work.
- Manages all aspects of assigned engine projects to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency throughout the projects. Accepts full ownership of assigned projects from pre-planning to delivery of the engine through planning, prioritizing, and communicating with customers, Company personnel, OEM’s, outside contractors and vendors, as necessary. Ensures the safety and security of customer’s equipment during all maintenance phases.
- Assists with managing and maintaining adequate and appropriate parts inventory certification, calibration of assigned tooling, working condition and cleanliness of support vehicles.
- Be available to provide a continuation of service and be a point of contact for internal or external customers before or after scheduled hours of work.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Four years related engine/airframe maintenance experience required
- Licenses/Certificates: Airframe & Powerplant Certificate required; valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record; RII Designation eligible
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required; multiple overnight and short notice travel
- Physical: Routinely lifts up to 50 lbs.; occasionally up to 100 lbs.; reads small print; hears sounds associated with mechanical deficiencies; repetitive motion; works with moving parts and vibration; tolerates products, materials and fumes associated with component maintenance; tolerates working in confined spaces and heights above four feet; tolerates standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing and sitting
- Environmental: Tolerates working in extreme temperatures and in noisy environments
- Moving is expensive and hard work! Relocation Assistance, in the form of a stipend, is available for those that qualify.
- Geographic Differential for Rapid Response Teams based on location
- Rapid Response Team Members receive a Company Phone, Laptop & Vehicle to use for work trips
- Duncan offers a comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation/Holiday) that is available to team members on day one.
- Plan for your medical needs with a Health Savings Account (employer and employee contributions).
- Save for your future through our 401(k) program where you can begin contributions within your first 45 days, 50% match on first 6% contributed
- Take advantage of a variety of In-House Training opportunities, or use Tuition Assistance to further your education.
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionEngineering and Information Technology
IndustriesAviation and Aerospace Component Manufacturing, Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, and Airlines and Aviation
Technician in Denver, CO
Service Technician jobs
Equipment Technician jobs
Certified Technician jobs
Junior Technician jobs
Maintenance Technician jobs
Repair Technician jobs
Technical Assistant jobs
Field Technician jobs
Automotive Technician jobs
Industrial Technician jobs
Electronic Technician jobs
Construction Technician jobs
Security Technician jobs
Materials Technician jobs
Master Technician jobs
Chemical Technician jobs
Biological Science Technician jobs
Instrumentation Technician jobs
Field Service Representative jobs
Radiology Technician jobs
Cardiac Sonographer jobs
Anesthesia Technician jobs
Cable Technician jobs