Builds great teams and organizations, creates winning strategies, executes with urgency and embraces change… to join our team!
At Delta® Faucet Company there is transformative power at the heart of every Delta® product. From Touch2O® Technology that turns faucets on and off with just a touch to H2Okinetic® shower technology that provides the feeling of more water without using more water, Delta® products incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people’s needs. Paired with beautiful and inspirational design, the Delta® brand is more than just a faucet. A WaterSense® partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Delta Faucet Company is a global organization offering kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, tub and shower systems, toilets and related accessories, selling products in more than 53 countries. For more information, visit www.deltafaucet.com.
Delta Faucet Company (DFC) is part of the Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) family of companies. Masco is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of products enhances the way consumers all over the world experience and enjoy their living spaces. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr ® paint; Delta ® and Hansgrohe ® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler ® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring ® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit www.masco.com .
Nature And Scope Of Role
Discover What’s Possible:
Are you someone who can develop and drive a company talent strategy? Are you a leader who can focus on all facets of talent to enable a high-performance organization? The Director, Talent Strategies is responsible for, aligning all work to the enterprise talent philosophy and building out a framework to support business leaders and partners to ensure high organizational performance and building a strong talent pipeline. We are seeking an innovative, thought leader that thrives in a collaborative work environment in a dynamic industry. This position is based at our Indianapolis, Indiana, headquarters and reports to DFC’s Vice President, Human Resources position.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Accountable for leading the Talent Strategy Center of Expertise (COE) with responsibility for communicating, leading, and implementing company-wide solutions to ensure consistency in approach and execution across the entire workforce.
- Build and implement company talent strategies to attract, grow, develop, and retain top talent.
- Drive business results through the development of key organizational effectiveness strategies and processes.
- Build out a standard framework and set of tools for use across the organization.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for global recruiting initiatives.
- Provide expertise and thought leadership on topics such as leadership development, change management, performance management, learning and development, selection and assessment, and organizational design.
- Build strong partnerships with HR colleagues, the business, and external partners to help drive talent priorities.
- Partner with the Masco corporate HQs talent team to design and use programs, tools and frameworks, translating them for the business unit.
- Attract and retain best talent (retention rate in critical roles)
- Overall talent pipeline strength and readiness (succession of critical jobs)
- Voluntary attrition of all high potentials
- Internal talent movement and growth
- Activation of talent roadmap
- D&I goals and related metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, with an MBA or advanced degree or certification, strMaster’s preferred
Experience & Leadership Skills
- 10-12 years of related experience, including working as a strategic partner and leading high performing teams
- Experience leading large organizational designs, effectively applying validated methodology and guiding an organization through change and activation process
- Effective communication skills and ability to influence and empower at all levels within the organization, from individual contributors through executive leadership teams
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while taking a very pragmatic approach to implementation
- Validated ability to translate business needs into strategic initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and mentor talent
- Champion of innovation and change
- Consultative using data, analytical skills
At Delta Faucet, we deliver possibilities that improve you professionally so you can thrive personally. We’re committed to providing you with learning and growth opportunities because our success relies on yours. Our culture, which is strengthened by our commitment to making all employees feel welcome, valued and respected, will challenge you to reach your full potential. Masco provides a competitive total compensation package including exceptional health and wellness benefits, bonus, restricted stock, paid time off, profit sharing, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Delta Faucet Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a culture that supports our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Job functionHuman Resources
IndustriesConstruction Hardware Manufacturing
Talent Director in Indianapolis, IN
Talent Agent jobs
Deputy Project Manager jobs
Manufacturing Process Engineer jobs
Human Resources Development Manager jobs
Talent Management Specialist jobs
Manager Talent Management jobs
Talent Acquisition Manager jobs
Lead Recruiter jobs
Director Performance Management jobs
Director Of Professional Development jobs
Director Of Recruiting jobs
Director Talent Acquisition jobs
Director Clinical Research jobs
Director Global Operations jobs
Director Organizational Development jobs
Head Of Learning jobs
Director Of Advancement jobs
Director Corporate Finance jobs
Principal Recruiter jobs
Contract Technical Recruiter jobs
Director Of Loss Prevention jobs
Vice President Compliance jobs
Director Talent Development jobs
Head Of Advertising jobs
Vice President Service Operations jobs