We are looking for a Bartender to join our team. Our Bartenders are important in their role of guiding our members and community through our menu, cutting-edge beverage selections and our hand-crafted cocktails. Our Bartenders take pride in providing an attentive and unrivaled experience, ultimately contributing to establishing a loyal base of patrons.
Your duties will include:
- Mixing, preparing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages based on member and our community requests
- Clean glasses and bar utensils and balance cash receipt to record sales
- Increase member and community (non-member) retention and loyalty by providing excellent service
- Maintains the bar and keeps it clean and organized
- Attractively displays glasses and liquor bottles
- Uses proper judgment and, when necessary, refuses service to patrons who are intoxicated or disruptive
You will need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds. You will need to be the legal drinking age, so we are compliant with state laws.
We will need you to be someone who:
- Understands unique and complementary flavor pairings
- Has ability to exhibit positive behaviors to cultivate a positive work environment
- Has extensive knowledge of drink preparation and service
- Has at least 1 year of bartending experience
- Completed training of mixology, barkeeping, or other related training
We value embodied service, premium quality brands, and providing an unrivaled experience.
We offer health, dental, and vision. We also value work life balance with paid time off.
Pay is $15 per hour, not including tips
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionCustomer Service
IndustriesMarketing Services, Retail Apparel and Fashion, and Retail
Bartender in Washington, DC
Floor Staff jobs
Service Crew jobs
Food And Beverage Supervisor jobs
Cocktail Server jobs
Tenant Coordinator jobs
Lead Bartender jobs
Director Of Housekeeping jobs
Banquet Director jobs
Senior Network Operations Engineer jobs
Beverage Director jobs
Judicial Law Clerk jobs