Agile Project Manager
We are Three Five Two, a people-obsessed growth company that believes it's our responsibility and honor to create an inclusive environment that helps our teams do the best work of their lives. We enable organizations to reach their full potential by putting people first and creating change that matters. How, you ask?
We do this by helping our clients find and engage customers and markets, build and scale digital products, and pioneer new ventures that will transform their organizations. To solve these challenges, our teams are composed of business strategists, researchers, marketers, technologists, data scientists and designers.
We’re not afraid to embrace ambiguity and change in pursuit of the right work.
Is it you we’re looking for?
We’re on the hunt for an Agile Project Manager (APM) who will plan, empower, organize, and motivate Agile teams to provide measurable and meaningful outcomes for our clients. This person is tasked with helping teams achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering results that provide exceptional value to our clients. The APM may manage several concurrent projects using agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment, and their team(s) will span a variety of skill sets across marketing, research, tech, and design. P.S. remote option is available. We firmly believe that successful outcomes are best achieved through close collaboration, not only internally, but also with our clients. That’s why we consider clients to be a part of our teams, creating the strategy alongside us. As APM, you’ll be a pivotal part of fostering an environment of curiosity and candor. You’ll leverage an Agile mindset to push iterative, lean ways for our teams to uncover the next right steps to drive towards a successful outcome.
The right candidate knows that Agile isn’t just Scrum and Project Management isn’t just Waterfall, embracing the opportunity to leverage Agile thinking through a variety of avenues, such as Design Sprints, research sprints, workshops, kanban, and, you guessed it, Scrum.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the activities of clients' projects to ensure that engagement goals are accomplished
- Helps capture and track requirements for project requests, which may vary from feature development to marketing tactics and research initiatives
- Keeps a pulse on engagement progress and actively works with team and client to end successfully and on time
- Coaches and empowers team members to resolve roadblocks, and knows when to raise the flag for management help
- Employs strong organizational skills and takes a very organized approach to all engagements
- Masters agile principles and applies them to every team’s workflow
- Challenges and refines team structure and processes to foster continuous improvement
- Promotes communication of process improvements and learnings across teams
- Guides the development of common standards and guidelines
- Onboards clients for our agile-scrum approach
- Works with our scrum masters and project managers to improve Three Five Two processes and procedures across all projects
- Embodies servant leadership
- No, really: Servant leadership is so important we’re listing it twice
- Builds and maintains a trustworthy and reliable relationship with every client and team member
- Champions team health, fostering effective cycles of feedback and a team environment that allows candor, trust, and the ability to fail fast to learn quickly
- Hyper-communicates to keep everyone involved with the project fully up-to-date at all times, so that teams and clients are able to understand and track to engagement goals
- Reports in on team/project/client health
- Facilitates effective conversations among various constituencies to drive to decisions
- Works across other departments to strategize on project and client success, coordinate resource allocation, and support cross-department initiatives
- 2+ years of experience in website or software project management
- Excellent communication with clients and developers
- Strong understanding of websites and applications, including how they operate and how to market them
- Strong knowledge of administrative back-ends and can train others on using these tools
- Organized, detail-oriented, and works well in a deadline driven environment
- Scrum Master/Agile/Project Management Certification a plus
What you’ll get
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well
- Professional Development: We set aside a training budget because we want to invest in you
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance, employer-match 401K retirement program, generous PTO policy and more
- Inspiration: We’re fascinated by the industry and what we can do with it.
- Teamwork: The best results come from collaboration.
- Embrace Change: Failing fast allows us to learn and iterate quickly.
- Candor: True teams do their best work when they respectfully challenge each other.
- Grit: We do things the right way, not necessarily the easy way.
- Celebration: We celebrate your wins, whether it’s exceeding client KPIs or cashing in a poker tournament.
- Black lives matter
- Great ideas and talent can come from anywhere
- Non-traditional paths are OK
- So are traditional ones
Three Five Two is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Three Five Two is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Three Five Two are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, dog or cat person, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Three Five Two will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Three Five Two encourages applicants of all ages. Three Five Two will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Job functionProject Management
IndustriesIT Services and IT Consulting, Marketing Services, and Software Development
Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
Senior Project Manager jobs
Compliance Project Manager jobs
Site Project Manager jobs
Information Technology Project Manager jobs
Deputy Project Manager jobs
Project Manager Civil jobs
Area Project Manager jobs
Creative Project Manager jobs
Network Project Manager jobs
Advertising Project Manager jobs
Hardware Project Manager jobs
Senior Marketing Project Manager jobs
Onsite Project Manager jobs
Project Chemist jobs
Sub Project Manager jobs